I am an interdisciplinary designer and engineer who is merging technology, design and Cultural Studies. I hold a Master of Design degree in Industrial Product Design with the thesis research in the field of “Human Centered Design” and BSc. degree in Computer Science Engineering. I have more than 10 years of engineering practice across different industries. I have lectured for the “Information Design” course in Visual Communication Design Department of İzmir University of Economics. Recently, I researched and studied on Archetypal Imagery, Digital Cultural heritage and computational methods. Currently, I give “Psychology for Game Design” course in Digital Game Design Department of Bahçeşehir University.
- (2003 – 2005) Master of Design, Product Design, Izmir Institute of Technology
- (1996 – 2001) Bachelor of Science, Computer Science Engineering, Dokuz Eylül University
- Interdisciplinary perspective (being trained in both engineering and design)
- Strong background in user experience design and development of maps and data visualizations
- Development for Deep Learning, Natural Language processing (Pyhon, Keras, Tensorflow)
- Creative coding for realtime projects in audio-visual development platforms like Touchdesigner, Processing and PureData including Arduino (with sensor usage)
- Curriculum development for collaborative & experiential learning (including informal learning methods)
- Dialogue Facilitation methodologies (Open Space Technology, World Café, appreciative inquiry, deep listening, reflection & awareness, decision making, hosting generative conversations & dialogues)
- Tools of Jungian Archetypal Approach for reading Symbol language of Common Cultural heritage, Visual culture and Cultural dynamics.